The device is a dual-SIM 3G-enabled Android smart device running on the android oreo flavor of the operating system (Android 8.1(GO edition).
Its chassis is plastic-made and the device features a 4-inch TFT Touch display having a 480 x 800-pixel resolution and a resulting pixel density of about 233 pixels per inch (233 PPI).
Under the iTel A14’s hood sits a 1.3 GHz Quad-core MediaTek CPU supported by a Mali-400 GPU for pushing graphics.
For multitasking, the device features just 512 MB of RAM — yep, half a gigabyte — and for storing multimedia and documents, all you get is 8GB.
8GB which can be extended by a memory card which has its own dedicated slot on the device.
- Network: 2G / 3G
- Display: 4.0 inches, TFT Touchscreen display — (480 x 800 px)
- Software: Android 8.1 (GO edition)
- Processor: 1.3 GHz Quad-core CPU
- Memory: 512 MB RAM | 8GB ROM
- Cameras: Front — 0.3mp | Rear — 2 MP (LED flash)
- Battery: 1500 mAh